Flame Red 275 Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Red 275 Nav

Thought I woud start one of these so I don't keep torchering everyone in the megane thread lol
    I dont plan to do anything crazy with the car but just some little things. (Everyone probably says this)

I live in Northern Ireland and there are very few Renault Sport cars here so I bought my car near London in Renault Croydon. This is it the morning I went to collect it.

IMG_0317.jpg

One of the first cleans I did the second I got the car back home.

IMG_0326.jpg

I drove 12 miles to show it off and then cleaned it again! lol

This is my new car beside the car I had previous.

IMG_0784.jpg

I got LED headlights for the dipped beam and they wear that good I got another set for the main beam. They make the DRL's look yellow because they are so white. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

IMG_0380.jpg

Got some cool dust caps!

IMG_0420.png

Got a RS sticker for the front lip from Stevie, absolutely awesome job at a good price. I put the cup-s sticker on before as I think it looked better than it being bare. But I dont like branding a car something its not even though it has the cup pack, recaros etc etc.

54488607292__328D7EBB-E8FF-4634-B605-E67526CC8EA9.jpg

I got some of the LED's from the club shop which are absolutely awesome.

IMG_0383.jpg

I have since these pictures ordered two red ones for the doors as I didn't know different colours where possible at the time but don't have pictures at the minute so will update with some. (Red led's in the doors are awesome!)

I got a scorpion exhaust from the club shop and absolutely love it now there is about 500 miles on it!
    https://www.renaultsportclub.co.uk/f...t-fitted-today

Just this weekend I got the engine cover sprayed metal flake black! Was thinking of carbon dipping but wasn't keen on the grey look of carbon with everything else being black under the bonnet. The guy told me it would be done 2 Fridays ago then the next Friday and then this Friday. As you can imagine I wasn't amused but now I have it I'm happy. It is so sparkly in the sun, pictures don't do it justice at all. (Engine bay could do with a clean :/) Sticker by Stevie again! Awesome job again!

IMG_0573.jpgIMG_0574.jpgIMG_0575.jpg

Thats my megane so far, I have wanted one of these cars since I was in school and am so glad I was able to get one in such an awesome colour.
    Last edited by av4625; 27-05-18, 01:15.

Looks great !

Comment

This looks very nice! I like the engine cover. Will do something similar I think.

Careful with the valve caps. I had metal ones on my last car and they seized on. Ended up needing the valves changing

Love your car though. The colour is amazing!

Comment

Glad you didn't get tacky fake carbon, that black is mega.

Comment

Originally posted by VW tt View Post
          This looks very nice! I like the engine cover. Will do something similar I think.

Careful with the valve caps. I had metal ones on my last car and they seized on. Ended up needing the valves changing

Love your car though. The colour is amazing!
          I put a little grease on the threads when fitting. Must check them again to make sure all is good!

Comment

If you click on the engine cover pics it looks better but still looks better in person

Comment

Very nice mate car looks awesome 👌🏻

Comment

Does look good

Comment

The car suits Flame Red and you have it looking really smart. Like what you've done under the bonnet.
                  Regular tyre pressure checks will ensure the caps don't seize
                  Last edited by Kenyanboy; 01-06-18, 16:12. Reason: correcting typing error.

Comment

Did a few things to the Megane today! Super sad I can't be at FCS, think I'm gonna have to travel over some year!

Firstly this morning I went and got two PS4's for the front. The original PS2's had covered 16400 miles and where pretty low. I got these at the tyre safety centre in cookstown. Was super happy with the service, the guys let me drive it into the bay after me asking and I asked the the guys changing the tyres to be careful and he was very careful and took his time and had no issues.

I then did the kill all wipers kit which I think looks really smart!
                    The how to on here for removing the rear wiper was very helpful!

Went from this: (Which I think the wiper sticks out like a sore thumb)

IMG_0702.jpg

To this: (We have a hosepipe ban in NI so the car is soooo dirty but flame red does that magic thing where it looks shiny in pictures haha)

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

I then put this little gauge in the shows things like, oil temp, intake temp, coolant temp, MAP, and so much more! (Autool x60)

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Last edited by av4625; 08-07-18, 01:36.

Comment

Looking good. Think I'd miss the rear wiper though, especially in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyanboy View Post
                        Looking good. Think I'd miss the rear wiper though, especially in winter.
                        Haha, I never use it and turned off the automatic feature for when your reversing. I hate when the wiper scratches the glass because dust/dirt was on it. Looks even worse on tinted glass :O

Comment

Know where you are coming from there.
                          Two real pet hates of mine, wipers and breaks that squeak.

Comment

Massive stone hit my windscreen when on the motorway today #sad, thought I was shot it was that loud. It left pretty bad marks, I'm surprised the windscreen didn't crack. The little chips it left are a ruff, so glad it did't hit the paint.

IMG_0794.jpg

Comment

I got some 4D (3D Gel plates) number plates for my car, a friend that I used to race with does these.
                              If you wanted to do a group buy a could ask him if he would knock some money of them, they are £50 full price. (No promises that he would though)

Comment

Working...
                              X