_MG_0085 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr
    _MG_0086 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr
    _MG_0084 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr
    _MG_0083 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr
    _MG_0082 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr
    _MG_0080 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr
    _MG_0079 by nigels photo,s RSC, on Flickr

Car has now had a little present it is now sporting R5 NRJ
    It is also booked in at RS Four Ashes for full Cam Belt, water pump change and also full service, it is totally standard but i am thinking it is a bit quiet and i might get the Miltek Exhaust fitted that came with it.
    Would the forge Megane 250 dump valve fit ???

Comment

Everything sounds cool, no pun intended, not into the dump valve idea though. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyanboy View Post
        Everything sounds cool, no pun intended, not into the dump valve idea though. 😎
        Purely because it is so quiet
        the mk3 and mk4 have a sound generator making the noise I just feel it needs something without modifying it too much

Comment

So i was wide awake at 5am this morning so at 5.30am i decided to get up and take the wheels off to give them a good clean and also do the arches, wheels were stuck on the hubs like they do if you don't regular remove them but i managed to get all of them off expect for the near side front there is no way that one was coming off so will ask Renault Four Ashes to get that one off for me when it is there, also found out one of the rear springs has been replaced with an Eibach one, so springs will now need looking at, plus front tyres are Matador MP46 Hectorra 2, Not to sure about these, what are peoples thoughts on best tyres for the front ?

Comment

From memory, cup's came with Eibach's from the factory. my 225 f1 Team had them

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              From memory, cup's came with Eibach's from the factory. my 225 f1 Team had them
              That's interesting

Comment

R26 had them standard as well

Comment

Originally posted by Madmax View Post
                  So i was wide awake at 5am this morning so at 5.30am i decided to get up and take the wheels off to give them a good clean and also do the arches, wheels were stuck on the hubs like they do if you don't regular remove them but i managed to get all of them off expect for the near side front there is no way that one was coming off so will ask Renault Four Ashes to get that one off for me when it is there, also found out one of the rear springs has been replaced with an Eibach one, so springs will now need looking at, plus front tyres are Matador MP46 Hectorra 2, Not to sure about these, what are peoples thoughts on best tyres for the front ?
                  matador mp46 ffs! cheered me up that did

to loosen the wheel - slacken the wheel bolts off then rock it side to side it will soon lossen them

Comment

Originally posted by foxspeed View Post

to loosen the wheel - slacken the wheel bolts off then rock it side to side it will soon lossen them
                    Will try that one thanks

Comment

Originally posted by foxspeed View Post

Failing that use a big rubber mallet. I remember mine been the same when I got it. Full service history!! yeah right I bet the wheels had never been removed until I got it.

Comment

Looks good matey. Nice to have another mk2 megane around ☺

Comment

Do I keep it standard or make it a long term project ?

Comment

Do I keep it standard or make it a long term project ?
                            Keep standard for now enjoy it for what it is and then mod it later if needed

Comment

Would the forge Megane 250 dump valve fit ???
                              The house setup is different. It's an elbow on the mk3 but a 'T' on the mk3.

as for your question on keeping standard or mod.

-Air box mod (for a subtle sound change)
                              -Box chop (I'm not to overwhelmed by the sound of the miltek on the mk2)
                              -FMIC (to get the most out of a map)
                              -Map (makes such a change to the driving experience with the extra midrange)
                              -Dump valve (because boost!)

Other than that, keep it completely standard....

Comment

Working...
                              X