Flame Red Megane RS 280 Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame Red Megane RS 280 Cup

So last weekend @nw280 popped over in his lovely Flame Red 280 Cup.

The idea was to spend a day giving it a deep clean and decontamination, then add some protection for winter.

I didn't have as long as I'd like on it and it was a bit of rush at the end of the day, but it looked a lot better and should have some protection on the paint see him through the winter.

Flame Red is such a fantastic colour, I loved it on my old Cup-S, but never considered it for the Trophy as I wanted a change. It really suits the Mk4 RS and looks much better in the metal I think.

Just a few pics as time was limited....

[B]https://ibb.co/zPqgJSr]f

Looked better after! You're right about the Flame Red Andy, looks great on the Mk4.

Comment

scoobyr , Black225 : couldn’t agree more!!!

Having seen Andy in action through previous posts and the pictures he took, I couldn’t resist paying him a visit and giving him my 280 for some winter prep.

Although I set for him the constraint of “all you can do in one day”, the final result was astonishing!!

The only disappointment was not see his Trophy there... damn, I know we belong to an exclusive club, but I’ve yet to see another RS around!

Last edited by anw280; 02-12-20, 23:55.

Comment

Originally posted by anw280 View Post

Having seen Andy in action through previous posts and the pictures he took, I couldn’t resist paying him a visit and giving him my 280 for some winter prep.

Although I set for him the constraint of “all you can do in one day”, the final result was astonishing!!

The only disappointment was not see his Trophy there... damn, I know we belong to an exclusive club, but I’ve yet to see another RS around!

Thanks Andrew 😎

Such a lovely car and colour 👌🏻

Comment

fr for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by anw280 View Post

He works a lot quicker than me that's for sure. A quick wash and dry and I'm done for the day, nothing left in me but a bit of tea drinking and telly watching!

Comment

I love my Interlagos until i come to clean them!

Comment

Working...
              X