Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shows us your Megane Coupe/225/225 Trophy/225 Cup/175/R26/R26.R/250/250 Cup/265 Trophy/265/265 Cup/RB Edition/275 Trophy/275 Trophy-R/275 Cup-S/275 Nav Photo Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast mode!

Comment

The new pride and joy after a good clean yesterday.

Comment

That looks shiny and mean

Comment

Not for long I'm sure! Forgot how much of a nightmare Black cars are to keep clean

Comment

Originally posted by Shaded Pixel View Post
            The new pride and joy after a good clean yesterday.

Black is the best colour when clean. But it's a cow to keep clean!
            I've got you on instagram haven't I?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirjakethebrit View Post

Black is the best colour when clean. But it's a cow to keep clean!
              I've got you on instagram haven't I?!
              Yup, definitely worth the extra effort and don't regret going for black. Must say I have considered a gazebo/ tent to hide it from the rain on the drive aha! You have indeed, saw your name come up and thought there can't be many others with your username and a Megane!

Comment

Yup, definitely worth the extra effort and don't regret going for black. Must say I have considered a gazebo/ tent to hide it from the rain on the drive aha! You have indeed, saw your name come up and thought there can't be many others with your username and a Megane!
                I thought about wrapping it in doing film, then instead of washing the car, just peel the film of and re cover it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Sirjakethebrit View Post

I thought about wrapping it in doing film, then instead of washing the car, just peel the film of and re cover it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                  That could be a shout for FCS! The thought of all the bug splatters and gunk from the roads is already making me shudder!

Comment

That could be a shout for FCS! The thought of all the bug splatters and gunk from the roads is already making me shudder!
                    πŸ˜„ πŸ‘ car shows are a bloody faff lol

Comment

A few from the weekend past, don't think i'll ever part with the megane and if I did it would need to be for something pretty special. Such a hoot to drive! Anyway....

Comment

i cannot believe you have posted these
                        Must say i really liked my g/w 250

Comment

Where did you get your Renaultsport Sun Strip from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Madmax View Post
                            i cannot believe you have posted these
                            Must say i really liked my g/w 250
                            ​They are great cars, i'm by no means megane bias I have a love for all cars but bang for buck they can't be touched.

Got the sun strip decal from ebay, I just messaged the seller to say I didn't want the end flags and I wanted it in a custom size. He made it exactly how I wanted it for the same price. I can't seem to post a link for some reason but if you look up thestickerstar2013 that's him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X