Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im no expert but I do my best There's plenty I wish I could do better

Comment

Thanks everyone for such a good day! Was a good turnout in the end and hope fun was had by all.

Sorry I didn't get much of a chance to chat to everyone, didn't realise how busy we'd be on the dyno, looking forward to next time and hopefully have just as much fun again!

Thanks again to the guys at the club for organising it and making it loads easier for us, appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Gazeratti View Post
        Are we okay to use some of these on our facebook page, and link them back to your flickr?

Comment

Originally posted by CGR Automotive View Post

Are we okay to use some of these on our facebook page, and link them back to your flickr?
          I cant see why not As long as you plug the forum as well when sharing them

Comment

Originally posted by CGR Automotive View Post
            Thanks everyone for such a good day! Was a good turnout in the end and hope fun was had by all.

Sorry I didn't get much of a chance to chat to everyone, didn't realise how busy we'd be on the dyno, looking forward to next time and hopefully have just as much fun again!

Thanks again to the guys at the club for organising it and making it loads easier for us, appreciate it
            Just a suggestion, but next time as well as the breakfast, could you do a full Sunday roast with all the trimmings for lunch ? Thanks for the day,nice photos,

Comment

Originally posted by David Taylor View Post

Just a suggestion, but next time as well as the breakfast, could you do a full Sunday roast with all the trimmings for lunch ? Thanks for the day,nice photos,
              Not sure Yorkshire puddings cook well on a bbq

Comment

Working...
              X