This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2021 - Photo of the Month Competition: Pub

We are now our 59th POTM competition and this months winner will be for January 2021 for the RSC 2021 Calender.

You will have until Midnight January the 24th to post your photos on the chosen topic which is - Pub

Voting will commence on January 25th along with the next topic and then I need the winning photo emailed to me ASAP so we can get the calenders off to be printed.

DSC_2714 by Gary Rawson, on Flickr

The boring bit........

The photo has to be your own

Can be a new or old Photo

Photo has to be in Landscape to be usable on the calendar

Doesn't have to be of your own Renault can be someone else or a group of them as long as they give you permission to enter it.

1 photo per person aloud can be swapped if you take a better one in the allotted timescale.

Photoshopping is now allowed, Id still like to see your photo skills rather than your editing skills but feel free to edit them if you wish.

If your photo has already won a previous months competition it cannot be entered again as we cant really have it in the calendar twice.

The winning car cannot be entered again for the rest of the year so that we get variety throughout the calendar.

Each winner of every month will get their photo in the Official 2019 RenaultSportClub Calender.

Entries will only be allowed via the forum only and will need a full resolution of the winning photo

So get snapping once more and best of luck to everyone and look forward to seeing your photos

Please can we keep chat down to a minimum on this thread and post and chat on this thread, please

http://www.renaultsportclub.co.uk/fo...1592-potm-chat

Comment

Don't forget your entries need to be in by a week tomorrow. Its an easy topic as i don't believe any of you if you say you don't go to a pub, lol

Comment

Currently winning 😎😎

Comment

Working...
        X