Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeh I have dun a few road rally's over them roads at night it's all good fun . You will have to let me know when your next that way as I wouldn't mind meeting you .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twingo 1?? View Post
      Yeh I have dun a few road rally's over them roads at night it's all good fun . You will have to let me know when your next that way as I wouldn't mind meeting you .
      Well do matey. It will be posted in the yorkshire section when we get sorted again for a Dales run Ditto always good to put faces to the names

Comment

• Something fishy about this months (June) title.
        ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

• Maybe because someone is in Monaco

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmax View Post
            Maybe because someone is in Monaco
            Well its not me unless you class a couple of feet from the TV in Monaco.
            Last edited by Gazeratti; 27-05-17, 08:13.

Comment

• Iโ€™m just waiting for someone to include a packet of jonnies in the photo with their car to qualify for this months entry.

My guess is on Rob to be the cheeky chappy thatโ€™ll maybe attempt such playground behaviour. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeWDY View Post
                Iโ€™m just waiting for someone to include a packet of jonnies in the photo with their car to qualify for this months entry.

My guess is on Rob to be the cheeky chappy thatโ€™ll maybe attempt such playground behaviour. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                No clue what your on about mate ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Working...
                X