• Show
Clear All

Lol, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie View Post
      Lol, near Wales ?
      Why are you in wales

Comment

nice pictures again....hmm am really tempted to vote for someone else than myself as there is a picture I really like above the others....but!!!!!! it does not exactly match the topic lol So i think that's excuse enough to vote for myself

Comment

Voting over and the Winner for March POTM competition is Jminkley. Cangrats matey. Please could you email my the full sized photo to [email protected] please

Comment

Well done .Great photo

Comment

Originally posted by Gazeratti View Post
              Voting over and the Winner for March POTM competition is Jminkley. Cangrats matey. Please could you email my the full sized photo to [email protected] please
              OMG!!! I forgot about the voting. Congrats to the winner. Jminkley.

Comment

Doh!!! Just looked at the photos and realised I did vote. Wrong side of 50 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyanboy View Post
                  Lol. You do remember you were gonna give me your 220T right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gazeratti View Post

Lol. You do remember you were gonna give me your 220T right? lol
                    Lol nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyanboy View Post
                      I think we need a new section for the memory loss oldies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Madmax View Post

I think we need a new section for the memory loss oldies lol
                        Twice in 24 hours I've made myself appear to be an idiot, see my daft post in the 220 review by Evo mag.

Comment

Working...
                        X