Clydebank - White RS280

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clydebank - White RS280

Been through that way doing some essential training for going offshore and a loverly white RS parked in the main car park each day, so assuming its someone who works there. I decided that taking the mrs evoque on each day was the best choice with the current weather. I know its a bit cryptic, but dont wish to highlight where an RS could potentially be parked every day.

I would imagine there is more chance of the Evoque getting nicked

Comment

Originally posted by Roblynn1977 View Post
      I would imagine there is more chance of the Evoque getting nicked
      Its Clydebank everything gets nicked

Comment

must admit I ensured the doors were locked as I drove away....sitting at traffic lights was like watching a scene from outside that star wars pub
        Last edited by evojkp; 22-01-21, 00:21.

Comment

Originally posted by evojkp View Post
          must admit I ensured the doors were locked as I drove away....sitting at traffic lights was like watching a scene from outside that star wars pub
          Lol, its a different world

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie View Post

Its Clydebank everything gets nicked
            Last two times I was in Clydebank I was in the Golden Jubilee, had my knees taken, but they did leave me with titanium ones.
            Last edited by Kenyanboy; 24-02-21, 07:31.

Comment

Been through that way doing some essential training for going offshore and a loverly white RS parked in the main car park each day, so assuming its someone who works there. I decided that taking the mrs evoque on each day was the best choice with the current weather. I know its a bit cryptic, but dont wish to highlight where an RS could potentially be parked every day.
              It’s actually a RS 300 Trophy and it’s my wife’s she works there. 😆😆😆

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain Mac View Post
                  Iain you’ve been added to the Scottish Members section.
                  If any members in Scotland are not on the list please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyanboy View Post

Iain you’ve been added to the Scottish Members section.
                    If any members in Scotland are not on the list please let me know.
                    Ian, Is there by any chance an Ireland members section? I'd imagaine there cant be too many of us there though. These cars sold in tiny volumes over here.

Comment

Yes, contact Stevie. You can be the NI Rep if that’s OK by you.
                      Think you are in Northern Ireland, if you are in the Republic no probs you can be their rep.
                      Last edited by Kenyanboy; 24-02-21, 11:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenyanboy View Post
                        Yes, contact Stevie. You can be the NI Rep if that’s OK by you.
                        Think you are in Northern Ireland, if you are in the Republic no probs you can be their rep.
                        LOL.. Yes, Based in Dublin. I can be the Republic / NI Rep, member number 1 (of 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Iain Mac View Post
                          It’s actually a RS 300 Trophy and it’s my wife’s she works there. 😆😆😆
                          My first ever spot reply lol.

I never got too close to it, never like going over someones car, even when just walking past. It did look nice though. Now done my last survival course, wont be doing a refresher again.

Comment

Working...
                          X