Cup Chassis or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup Chassis or not?

Hi, looking for some help here guys. I have an RS 133 which l know is not a cup version per se but l need to find out whether it has the cup chassis. My reason for asking is l got an advisory on the MOT for rear shocks and l need to know which ones l need (also, do l work over on Saturday morning to pay for them or sell the house?) My car has 17" wheels as per the cup upgrade but l don't know whether they were just added for aesthetic reasons or came with the cup chassis package. Any ideas how l can tell?

Originally posted by G17 NOK View Post
    Hi, looking for some help here guys. I have an RS 133 which l know is not a cup version per se but l need to find out whether it has the cup chassis. My reason for asking is l got an advisory on the MOT for rear shocks and l need to know which ones l need (also, do l work over on Saturday morning to pay for them or sell the house?) My car has 17" wheels as per the cup upgrade but l don't know whether they were just added for aesthetic reasons or came with the cup chassis package. Any ideas how l can tell?
    Hi matey, if it is a cup chassis won't it say on the info in the door shut area with tyre pressure etc??

Comment

Cup springs have purple bands on them. Only proper cups say 133 cup on the door sticker I belive.

Comment

Drop me your chassis number and I’ll check in work for you.

Comment

Working...
        X