Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twingo Roll Call

Twingo Roll call!!
    how many twingos are there on here guys?!
    This is my Twingo RS Gordini had it nearly 2 years. Done quite a few mods such as Bilstein B14's and corbeau reclining heated seats and much more!

Only a couple to my knowledge Twingo 1?? hollie133 probably some more who have yet to post.

Comment

A bit remiss of me for missing this! East Kilrbide/Glasgow - 13 plate facelift RS133. Unmodded aside from BMC panel filter and airbox bung removal. Oil changed every 4k miles, gearbox oil changed last week, plugs done last autumn, Rentec (Edinburgh) did the timing belts/dephaser and whatnot late last year. Approaching 30k mile service at which point I'll be getting the middle exhaust silencer removed and maybe some new tyres and brakes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by George Clegg View Post
          A bit remiss of me for missing this! East Kilrbide/Glasgow - 13 plate facelift RS133. Unmodded aside from BMC panel filter and airbox bung removal. Oil changed every 4k miles, gearbox oil changed last week, plugs done last autumn, Rentec (Edinburgh) did the timing belts/dephaser and whatnot late last year. Approaching 30k mile service at which point I'll be getting the middle exhaust silencer removed and maybe some new tyres and brakes
          Looks good Cleggy, have seen you post on the Facebook pages a few times, how come you got the belts done so early? Thought it was every 40k ish or 6 years? Gear box oil change is next on my list of many things when it comes back from Scorpion on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Gazeratti View Post
            Only a couple to my knowledge Twingo 1?? hollie133 probably some more who have yet to post.
            yeah I don't think there is many on here just wanted too see :-)

Comment

Originally posted by George Clegg View Post
              That looks nice. Just enough black on it as well to break the white up

Comment

Originally posted by Laura.g96 View Post

yeah I don't think there is many on here just wanted too see :-)
                We'd love more owners of twingo's as well as any other Renault model owners
                Last edited by Gazeratti; 19-04-17, 15:01.

Comment

Yes I am round . Got some updates when I have a phone to take some pictures !

Comment

Look forward to seeing and hearing about them

Comment

Originally posted by Twingo 1?? View Post
                      Yes I am round . Got some updates when I have a phone to take some pictures !
                      Can't wait to see the updates!

Comment

Can't wait to see the updates!
                        Yes it's going to be interesting to see how light a Twingo can be made when you don't need to stick to R1/2 rules. Surprisingly even a parcel shelf is 1.1kg ! Just can't find someone to do me a logo without wanting silly money .

Comment

Yes it's going to be interesting to see how light a Twingo can be made when you don't need to stick to R1/2 rules. Surprisingly even a parcel shelf is 1.1kg ! Just can't find someone to do me a logo without wanting silly money .
                          yeah anything makes a difference to the weight!! You getting a cage put in it?

Comment

yeah anything makes a difference to the weight!! You getting a cage put in it?
                            Yes it's going to be a rally car😁

Comment

Yes it's going to be a rally car😁
                              ohh mint what seats have you got/ getting? I Marshall road rallies sometimes and its such a fun event! a Twingo will be epic in that environment!!

Comment

Working...
                              X