Mavic Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavic Batteries

Just been sorting all the video equipment and 2 of my Mavic batteries are now officially dead ! They take a charge but the cells are unbalanced causing an error in the app and unable to take off.

Not claim on the warranty for them. Not lasted right long.

Comment

No mate, only six months warranty on them. Luckily I bought another 2 for ยฃ120 from Maplin before they went under so saved ยฃ60.

I will try to fully discharge them and see if I can recharge and balance the cells. If not they can be used as packs to charge iPad and phone etc

Comment

Not cheap even on offer are they

Comment

How many cells are they? How are you charging them? Are you using the balancing connecter and using a balance mode on the charger? I used to use high powered 2, 3 and 4 cell lipo's a lot when racing RC cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazeratti View Post
            Not cheap even on offer are they
            No not really

Comment

Originally posted by av4625 View Post
              How many cells are they? How are you charging them? Are you using the balancing connecter and using a balance mode on the charger? I used to use high powered 2, 3 and 4 cell lipo's a lot when racing RC cars.
              They are 3 cell, they are charged using the DJI charger. It is supposed to balance them at the finial stage of charging

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie View Post

They are 3 cell, they are charged using the DJI charger. It is supposed to balance them at the finial stage of charging
                Ahh thats a shame :/ I was hoping that you weren't balancing for an easy solution

Comment

Originally posted by av4625 View Post

Ahh thats a shame :/ I was hoping that you weren't balancing for an easy solution
                  Yeah It would have been good if there was an option to do that

Comment

Are new/different batteries balancing? Its strange that the battery would go badly out of balance if the charger is balancing

Comment

Yes new ones are fine

Comment

All those trips over the wall at Barlinnie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Working...
                        X