Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Owner

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Meg#3 View Post
    Nice cars. Love the 1st Celica. Clearly a Toyota fan. I had a T-sport 190 and two MR2s In the days when they were normally aspirated and high revving. It’s what drew me to the first clio cup that I bought.

    Are you happy with the trophy from what you’ve experienced so far?
    Yup, loving it so far

    Comment


    • #17
      Welcome. Had a white RS200 EDC and loved it. Brilliant cars.

      Such a weird time now, Missus bought a audi Q2 last month and was very strange experiance.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by peppyuk View Post

        Covid safe car shopping, no test drives and it was a fair way away so I didn't want to drive all that way for a look before hand knowing I wouldn't be able to even sit in it. When I pulled up to collect, it was unlocked with the paper work in he boot, I sat and signed all the bits then had a chat on the phone to the chap in the showroom (10 feet away) he collected the paperwork, gave me the key and I drove off.

        To be fair, the sales man was very good, he managed to put up with a barrage of questions and went and recorded a couple of different videos of it for me too, as well as sort photos of all the bits I wanted.

        All quite surreal!
        Are yes the modern day hand over. Sounds as if it went with out a hitch though so that's something.

        Comment


        • #19
          Welcome, Nice collection of previous cars. I loved my Trophy and regret selling it as especially ever time I go to my dealers I see it.

          Enjoy.

          We are in the process of trying to buy a new car and it's a very weird experience.
          Last edited by Andy P; 20-02-21, 07:46.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Andy P View Post
            Welcome, Nice collection of previous cars. I loved my Trophy and regret selling it as especially ever time I go to my dealers I see it.

            Enjoy.

            We are in the process of trying to buy a new car and it's a very weird experience.
            Have they not sold it yet? Or has someone at the dealer's taken ownership.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Black225 View Post

              Have they not sold it yet? Or has someone at the dealer's taken ownership.
              It sold within a week for a nice little profit for them. One of the sales guys bought it.
              Last edited by Andy P; 20-02-21, 13:45.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Andy P View Post

                It sold within a week for a nice little profit for them. One of the sales guys bought it.
                What the sales guy made a profit from himself??

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Gazeratti View Post

                  Are yes the modern day hand over. Sounds as if it went with out a hitch though so that's something.
                  Mine was delivered on a low loader during the first lockdown. The guy reversed it off, and left it on my drive where i had to leave it for 3 days.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    [QUOTE=Black225;n134588]

                    What the sales guy made a profit from himself??[/QUOTE

                    No, I don’t think so. All I know is the guy that bought it paid more for it than I got for it. Not sure which salesman sold it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Meg#3 View Post

                      Mine was delivered on a low loader during the first lockdown. The guy reversed it off, and left it on my drive where i had to leave it for 3 days.
                      I bet them three days were painful waiting to drive it. Don’t know if I could be that patient.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Andy P View Post

                        I bet them three days were painful waiting to drive it. Don’t know if I could be that patient.
                        Giving up smoking was easier! I washed it, looked at it a lot, read the owners manual cover to cover, and then when it was time to drive it wouldn’t start 😂. Been fine since though - in every respect.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Delivery day. Sun was out and the colour was popping. Interesting as my mk3 trophy was LY but this seemed different.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          Last edited by Meg#3; 20-02-21, 19:08.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Welcome to the club. Great looking Clio. Like the others have stated, it seems to have a number of non-standard extras which makes it stand out more. Let us know how you get on with it.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Cheers for all the hellos

                              I'm a month into ownership now and this is such a capable machine! Certainly glad I spotted, and bought, this when I did. Slowly working out a list of alterations I'd like to make.

                              20210227_145958 (2).jpg
                              20210227_150007 (2).jpg
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 2 photos.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I’ve had mine nearly 3 years and love it great little go kart

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X